Three teams compete to find out who can make the most words at the Alpha games.
X welcomes the Alphablocks along with the viewer at home to the Alphalympics Games. One of the three teams will win the Alpha Cup. X announces Team 1: A, E, M, S, and T.
A chair appears.
M sits down.
M drinks the tea.
The table is set.
M eats it all up.
A sea of water carries M away. That's six words. Team 2 is Q, U, W, J, and Z.
U does nothing.
U does nothing. AGAIN. Team 3 is D, H, O, P, and R. The score to beat is six.
H has a rod.
H fishes a pod.
A hand prods H.
H drops the pod. O doubles up.
H starts to droop.
A door appears. H opens it. That's six words! One more word to win it!
H pops in. Team 3 wins the Alphalympics Games!
- Word count: 13.
- I is the only vowel in the audience.
- Apart from X, U is the only Alphablock to speak properly, albeit one line.
- This is the only appearance of trigraph OOR and the first appearance of digraph EA.
- POD is the first word in this episode to have a P. But when it's sounded out, P says "pa". In the remaining four words with P (PROD, DROP, DROOP, POP), P says an unvoiced "ppp".
- This page's comment section has way too many things about Team 1.
- In the final scene of the episode, if someone were to notice, W, I, and N form the word WIN.