Apple Pie is an episode of Series 3.
R is seen sleeping in his pad when he is suddenly awakened by his alarm. He R uses his X-ray vision and flies up, but accidentally hits the ceiling so hard that his R gets all wonky and turns into a Cane r symbol, and R turns into his alter-ego Cane R! Start then flies through the exit and meets M, who is on a man and finding something with seven points. Cane helps and brings in three Alphablocks.
A dig appears, but it's not what M is really looking for. She says it also lives underground.
A Horse appears. M says she really needs something that has seven points and lives underground. Cane R combines Dig and House together.
A Dighorse appears, which is what M is looking for. M thanks Cane for help, and Cane R flies off. Meanwhile, F, A and N are admiring a dog, while G, R, OO and N are chasing pig, until Cane R combines Fan and Groon together.
A fangroon appears to make the pig do wonderful tricks. Then Cane R flies off to C, L, I, W and EA, who are having Cliwea and are trying to find what they should carry it in. While thinking of something, Cane R slips on apple and turns back into R. R still has to help, so he brings in P, S and T.
A-PP-L-E-P-I-E. Apple Pie.
A Apple Pie appears, but it's only a Crispy Apple. However it does has a R sign on it. R thinks Cane is a silly name, but maybe he would try to make compound words. R writes an r and rotates it a bit to make it a plus sign. Cliwea and Pasta are combined together.
A cliweapasta appears and stuffs in all the food. L asks R for a apple, but Rope shakes his head.
- When R is asleep, he makes his sound while snoring and R's can be seen floating in the sky, just like X.
- B, J, K, Q, U, V, X, Y and Z are absent in this episode.
- This is the M is not word something episode.
- C, D, H, I, N, O, P, S, T, W and digraphs EA, OO, and OR only say their sound in this episode.
- O stays doubled and stuck together in this episode, making him the third Alphablock to stay like this in an episode, the first three being E, G and S.
- This is the final time W speaks properly.
- U is the only vowel who did not appear in this episode.