Box is an episode of Series 2.
O and X are playing noughts-and-crosses (tic-tac-toe), and X wins. B wants to join in.
A box appears. X opens it and inside are props. P pops in and decides to put on a play.
At the Alphablocks Players, the play is "Sleeping Beauty". P is the narrator and L plays as a princess. I is supposed to be a witch, but doesn't have a costume.
I is now a witch. She pulls a trick on L with a wheel. L pricks her finger and starts to fall asleep, but she needs something to sleep on. Some Alphablocks come to help.
What will they do? Edit
FED - L as Snow White feeds the seven Alphablocks-styled dwarves.
LED - L as the Pied Piper leads the Alphablocks out of town.
RED - L as Little Red Riding Hood meets a Big Bad Wolf.
TED - L as Goldilocks comes to a house where the Three Bears live.
WED - L and an artificial cutout prince are wed and live happily ever after.
BED (star word) - L lies down on a bed. In the audience, Z snores and N wakes him up. G grows prickly plants around the palace. Just then an extremely brave prince, X, comes to the rescue. He wakes up L by writing an X on his cheek... and they live happily ever after. The cast comes in for a bow as the curtain closes.
- Total words: 6 (TV version) 8 (game version)
- C, J, K, M, Q, V, and Y are absent in this episode.
- A, E, G, H, R, S, T, U, and Z only say their sound in this episode.
- B and F appear in the audience, but when they come to help L, they are not there as U, N, and Z are the only audience Alphablocks at this time.
- F and W don't speak in the TV version.
- However F can be heard cheering with the other Alphablocks at the end.
- H, A, and G don't appear in the curtain call.
- O doesn't appear in the play.
- The play's synopsis is similar to Grimm's classic fairy tale, as well as the 1959 film by Disney.
- T, R, I, E and D can be seen making "TRIED" as a stealth word in the end of this episode.