A capital letter (aka: uppercase, big letter, majuscule) is an excessive variant to lowercase letters, which the Alphablocks have whenever they make common words.
The Alphablocks use capital letters in the beginning of a complete sentence, a proper noun, or an abbreviation.
Here is a list of Alphablocks up have become a capital letter in the show:
- A happens as a capital in the Alphablocks logo and intro.
- E has been a capital once in Fred.
- H stays as a capital in Book.
- I has been a capital once in Mine.
- P has been a capital in two episodes - Sleep and Outlaw.
- T has been a capital in two episodes - Fox and Fred.
- U, F, and O sound out the word UFO in the episode of the same name.
- J has been capital in two episodes activities games and jam
Although C is not included, she happens as a capital in the Cbeebies Playtime app ad.
Alphablocks Magazine features a set of all the Alphablocks in capital mode, including the ones who haven't been a capital in the entire show.
- All the vowels have become a capital at least once.
- P and T are the only Alphablocks who have become a capital in two episodes.
- B, D, G, K, L, M, N, Q, R, S, V, W, X, Y, and Z are the only Alphablocks who haven't been a capital in animated footages.
- Fox is the only episode where a capital letter (T) appears in a digraph (TH).
- Book is the only episode where an Alphablock (H) stays as a capital letter, without turning into a lowercase.