Fair is an episode of Series 3.
It's O's birthday, and R has gotten him a present, but she isn't sure what it is. She sticks with A and I, forming trigraph AIR. F flies by.
A funfair appears. O starts at the ferris wheel, but doesn't find anything to sit on.
O sits in and the ride goes. P pops in.
O splits in two as the ride continues. Next he comes to the helterskelter/superslide. After a few times going up and down, he gets dizzy. Trigraph URE makes sure he gets better.
O feels better. Next he goes to the hall of mirrors. O goes to the first mirror.
In the first mirror, O's reflection is big.
O's reflection grows bigger. He goes to the second mirror.
O's reflection in the second mirror is thin,
O's reflection grows thinner. O goes to the third mirror. A drops in between E and R.
O grows an ear.
O hears distant voices.
B and X come near singing Happy Birthday to O.
A box appears. O opens it and finds an inanimate miniature verison of him the springat out like a jack-in-a-box.
- Total words: 12
- D, J, K, L, M, Q, S, V, W, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- A, C, E, G, H, I, N, CH, TH, GG, NN, ER, and EAR only say their sound in this episode.
- A, B, E, I, N, X, CH, GG, NN, and ER are the only ones who say their sound outside of word magic.
- T stays stuck with H throughout the whole episode as digraph TH.
- Since TH's sound stays sounding like "f" (unvoiced), then it's possible that only one voice (maybe H) says it.
- This episode marks the only appearances of digraphs GG and NN, and trigraph URE.
- The fair scene appears in a Numberblocks web song, Scoop Song.