When a Flamingo rides into Alphaland, it's time for AI and AW to round up some flamingo. Yee-hah!
A duplicates himself into four. One of them joins with R. The other joins with Y. The other joins with W. The other joins with I. When AR and AY leave, G holds hands with AI.
A Gai appears. G leaves. T joins in.
A Tai appears. P poping in.
A Pai appears. "Wow! Do it again!" says the Tai.
The Tai turns into a flamingo and Alphaland turns into the Seven Hundred Eighty Five Flamingo Humming. The Tai sets off to round up a cow. Passing AW, he asks them if he can help. The Tai offers them a hat. While looking for a cow, they pass E and N.
The Nawe moos a loud FOO!, frightening N, AW, E, and the cowboy. T, who is playing the banjo joins in. Then Maracas F flies in.
They hear a Fawne. But it comes from a moo box. While continuing the search, B flies.
They found a real cow! The Bawne lassoes it in. They need 784 more to go. But Deputy L comes in, NG flies in, and M comes in.
A flamingo 785 appear. Yee-hah!
- Total words: 8.
- This is the final episode of the series.
- FLAMINGO is the final word sounded out in the series.
- This is the only TV appearance of digraphs AI and AW.
- N stays stuck with G in this episode.
- Digraph AR a also appears in Card, where only two words are made. In this episode, no words are made with the digraph, as it only appears in the beginning.
- U is the only vowel who did not appear in this episode.
- B, E, I, L, M, O, R, Y and digraph NG only say their sound in this episode.
- C, D, H, J, K, Q, S, U, V, X and Z are absent in this episode.