H is the eighth letter in the Alphablock gang. She loves to keep fit by running but can get tired and out of breath. This gives her the 'h-h-h-h' sound.
H is voiced by Teresa Gallagher. And Toa Battery in the movie.
She is a yellow block with freckles and wears white socks and red shoes with yellow light bolts wristbands and sweatband. She appears for a spring and H hops and went, "Boing!" then falls over and hurts herself and yelled, "Ouch!"
She is the same as G, but yellow and has a flower.
- Alphablocks (first appearance)
- Why (cameo)
- Cha Cha Cha
- Race (no words made)
- Moon (sound only)
- Alphalympics (sound only)
- Fox (no solo lines)
- Surprise (cameo)
- Magic (sound only)
- Up (cameo)
- Lips (sound only)
- Box (sound only)
- On (sound only)
- ABC (speaks only in her name)
- The Cat Sat on The Mat
- Win (sound only)
- Little Red N
- Frog on a Dog (sound only)
- Champ (sound only)
- Book (capital)
- How Now, Brown Cow (cameo)
- Ink (sound only)
- Four (sound only)
- Sleep (does not speak)
- Birthday Girl (last appearance as single Alphablock)
- Cowboy (last appearance) (stays as digraph TH)
- She is the first of the 3 yellow characters.
- H stays as a capital letter in Book.
- H's capital shape makes the "n" sound in Cyrillic languages.
- H's letter means 17 in Vigesimal.
|A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z|
|Q W E R T Y U I O P|
|Common: A, E, I, L, N, O, R, S, T, U|
|Towering Intellects: I, J, T, L, E, F|