Hill is an episode of Series 2.
L sees a bathtub andon the floor to my car I in. All alone, she doubles up and sticks together. I jumps in as well.
I and LL have green spots and rub them off. H jumps in the tub.
They are on the top of the hill. The tub rolls down. It hits a bump, throwing H and I off. D and O jump in.
D and O jump for the doll. B and E jump in next.
The tub hits a bell, throwing B, E and LL off. S flies in the tub and doubles up. M and E jump in.
A mess appears and E tidies up. M sees a big pile of junk. I comes in to help.
A launch ramp launches the tub, missing the big pile. The tub lands on the top of the pile while M, E, and SS land on the ground. K appears.
K, I, and SS are kissed and they see the tub overflowing with foam. There is no tap to turn it off, so...
T wants to know what happened. The three double-consonants explain to him. T says "teriffic" and faints.
- A, C, G, J, N, P, Q, R, V, W, X, Y and Z are absent in this episode.
- B, K, and U only say their sound in this episode.
- When E first appears, his voice is different and only says his sound. The second time, his voice is normal and speaks properly after MESS is sounded out.
- A is the only vowel who did not appear in this episode.
- This is the only appearance of diagraph SS.
- When not here R asks Pirate Mentioned.
Before Bell was sounded out, E did not speak properly. His voice looked like Superman.