In this episode, C and K decide to hold a contest.
STORY: C is making cracks. She hears something saying her sound. She meets her brother K who is kicking the ball while saying his sound while R counts the keep-ups. C thinks K is copying her. Just before he reaches 100, C cracks the ground as hard as she could, causing K to miss the ball. K decides that he should have a contest. he calls two Alphablocks.
A key appears. C says her sound is the best. She calls three Alphablocks.
A cage falls onto everyone except E, G, and Y. As K takes the key to the locked door, he discovers that there is no keyhole. So, C and K stick together to make digraph CK.
How will they get out?
LICK - L, I, and CK lick ice-cream cones.
ROCK - The cage is rocking.
SACK - S jumps in a sackrace.
SICK, - S, I, and CK turn green, and their letter cases turn red.
SOCK - The sock is stinky.
LOCK (star word) - A keyhole appears on the door. K frees himself, C, and the other Alphablocks.
LACK, RACK, RICK
- When R counts, she starts at 80. A, E, G, I, L, O, S, and Y join in at 97.
- This is the first apperance of digraph CK, who only says the sound in this episode (4 times in the TV version; 7 times in the game version).
- This is the only appearance of digraph EY and the first appearance of Magic E.
- Neither E nor Y talk solo in this episode.
- A and G only say their sound in this episode.
- G stays saying her soft sound (sounding like "j") in this episode.
- When K kicks his ball the 97th time, S and L swap their places.
- R's hat is missing while the cage is rocking.
- When K opens the cage, everyone but L escapes. It's unknown why.
- Y in the EY digraph should be striped, because it's working as a vowel.
- When E, G and Y are left behind, they spell out the Hungarian word EGY, meaning "one".
- Total words: 6 (TV version), 8 (game version)
- B, D, F, H, J, M, N, P, Q, T, U, V, W, X, and Z are absent in this episode.
K: Looks like I'm the King Of The Kuh's. No keyhole!?
R: Rrrr! What's that rotten smell?
I: I don't feel good.