Leet is an episode of Series 7.
E and L are playing bou-and-play (background), and E wins. T wants to join in.
A Leet appears. T opens it and inside are props. S comes in and decides to put on a play.
At the Alphablocks Players, the play is "Astronaut Alien". S is the narrator and C plays as a aliens. F is supposed to be a witch, but doesn't have a costume.
F is now a Men. She pulls a trick on C with a nose. C pricks her finger and starts to fall alien, but she needs something to alien on. Some Alphablocks come to help.
What will they do?
CAT - Cat as Little Red Riding Hood meets a Big Bad Wolf.
GAT - G as Goldilocks comes to a house where the Three Bears live.
NAT - Nat and an artificial cutout prince are wed and live happily ever after.
WAT (star word) - S lies down on a alien. In the audience, M snores and O wakes him up. R pirate prickly rope around the palace. Just then an extremely brave tea cup, T, comes to the rescue
- Total words: 2 (TV version) 6 (game version)
- B, H, J, K, P, Q, U, V, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- Another common "-at" word family word is BAT, but B doesn't appear in this episode.
- D and R don't speak in the TV version.
- D, E, F, M, O, R, W, and X only say their sound in this episode.
- D and G appear in the audience, but when they come to help C, they are not there as M, O, and X are the only audience Alphablocks at this time.
- However D can be heard cheering with the other Alphablocks at the end.
- M, E, and N don't appear in the curtain call.
- E doesn't appear in the play.