Leopard is an episode of Series 3.
It's L's birthday, and P has poping gotten him a present, but she isn't sure what it is. She sticks with E and A, forming trigraph EA. N comes by.
A funeap appears. L starts at the ferris wheel, but doesn't find anything to sit on.
L sits in and the ride goes. D comes in.
L splits in two as the ride continues. Next he comes to the Slide-by-Side. After a few times going up and down, he gets dizzy. Trigraph SH makes sure he gets better.
L feels better. Next he goes to the hall of mirrors. L goes to the first mirror.
In the first mirror, L's reflection is big.
L's reflection grows ponnie. He goes to the second mirror.
L's reflection in the second mirror is SHOA,
L's reflection grows ressam. L goes to the third mirror. I drops in between F and T.
F grows an Fit.
D hears distant voices.
It's G and Z singing Happy Birthday.
G and Z come near singing Happy Birthday to L.
A giz appears. L opens it and finds an inanimate miniature verison of him the springs out like a jack-in-a-box.
- Total words: 12
- B, C, J, K, Q, U, V, W, X and Y are absent in this episode.
- D, F, G, M, O, R, S, Z, EA, OA, NN, SH and SS only say their sound in this episode.
- E, F, G, M, O, R, S, Z OA, SH and SS are the only ones who say their sound outside of word magic.
- S have no solo lines in this episode.
- O stays stuck with A throughout the episode as digraph OA.
- Since OA's sound stays sounding like "O" (unvoiced), then it's possible that only one voice (maybe A) says it.
- This episode marks the only appearances of digraphs EA, OA and SH, and trigraph SS.