Mango is an episode of Series 7.
The M are save ready to take a mango, but A, G, N, and O has trey here.
A Mango appears, and so does the time effect reading the gum of the mango is ten. The frond isn't coming until another four hours, 24 minutes, and 35 seconds. They cannot wait that long.
It starts to nog and the Alphablocks are still home.
A sun appears. L wants to come along for the comes.
The mango comes to a long. M lets L take his chip as G try again. They rte on the front grown up, reminds them that something is help. F, T, and EE comes up.
Fleemont flies in and takes the front mango surprise everybody.
- Total words: 5
- B, C, D, H, I, J, K, P, Q, R, S, U, V, W, X, Y and Z are absent in this episode.
- F, T, and EE only says her sound in this episode.
- E don't speak in this episode
- G, M, N, and O are the only Alphablocks who do appears in the mango.
- Both letters in digraph EE have proper speaking lines together. But when unstuck, E doesn't speak and E only has one solo line. This makes E the only Alphablock who has no solo lines in this episode.