Odd is an episode of Series 3.
O sees D drumming. He doubles up and sticks together to make digraph DD.
O's magnifying glass enlarges. O enters through the glass and finds himself in an odd world. He sees G growing an odd plant.
An Og appears. It admires O's magnifying glass and steal it and runs up a tree. He calls Y for help.
A Yog appears. The Yog can't help by itself, so it needs a Zog. O calls Z for help.
A Zog appears. The Yog jumps on top of it. Both the Yog and the Zog need a Zox. O calls X for help.
A Zox appears, coming under the Zog. All three need a Vox. O calls V for help.
A box appears, and inside is a large Vox wearing socks. Soon there's a tower of odd creatures. The Og returns the magnifying glass to O. O exits the odd world and back into Alphaland. He explains the whole thing to DD.
- Total words: 1 (not counting the nonsense words) 6 all together
- A, B, C, E, F, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, P, Q, R, S, T, U, and W are absent in this episode.
- This is the only appearance of digraph DD.
- G, V, X, Y, and Z only appear in the odd world.
- This is the only episode where nonsense words work.
- The odd world creatures, minus the Vox, appears in a Numberblocks web song, Going to the Moon.