STORY: Bassist B and Drummer D form a band, but they need a singer. They hear N's sound. As both brother and sister, come up to him, N thinks nothing's happening. B and D see his guitar, but still need a singer. Then they hear the vowels! As they come to them, D asks them who would join us.
Who wants to join in B, N and D’s band?
BEND - B, E, N, and D bend and O bumps into them.
BIND - B, I, N, and D are in a bit of a bind.
BOND - B, O, N, and D stick together.
BAND (star word) - The band plays and A can finally sing!
- A and I only say their sound in this episode.
- The nonsense word BUND can be a last name of a person (ex. Lisa Bund).
- Total words: 7 (TV version), 9 (game version)
- C, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, P, Q, R, S, T, V, W, X, Y, and Z are absent in this episode.
- I have only sound and speak in this episode.
B: Show us what you've got behind you're back.