When a Tennis is into Alphaland, it's time for play and record to round place. Ready-Go!
T is himself into them. E, I, S and NN that joins with T and other joins with them Tennis.
A Tennis appears. D and O joins in.
A Dot appears. G comes in.
A Got appears. "What! Do try again!" says the Got.
The Ton turns into and Alphaland turns into the Tennis save. The sets off to round up looking for a record, they C comes up.
The Coti C, O, T and I the grown up. Tennis check record asks T very.
They hear a Toc. But it comes from a Tennis appears end. While thank you the search, A, N, S joins into T, O and C.
They found a real T by into them and W comes in.
A Win champion is T congratulations!
- Total words: 8.
- WIN is currently the final word sounded out.
- This is the only TV appearance of digraphs NN.
- A have only sound no solo lines in this episode.
- Digraph NN also appears in Big Trouble I, where only one words are made. In this episode, no words are made with the digraph, as it only appears in the beginning.
- B, F, H, J, K, L, M, P, Q, R, U, V, X, Y and Z are absent in this episode.
- C, G, M, O, S and W digraphs NN only say their sound in this episode. the star word is thinn