Train is an episode of Series 3.
The Alphablocks are getting ready to take a holiday, but T has forgotten to arrange transport.
A railroad appears, and so does the time table reading the arrival of the train is 9:00. The train isn't coming until another two hours, 12 minutes, and 22 seconds. They cannot wait that long.
It starts to rain and the Alphablocks are still standing.
A train appears. W wants to come along for the ride.
The train comes to a stop. T lets N take his seat as CH comes by. They sit on the front seat, but only the front of the train goes, leaving the passenger cars behind. L tells them to come back and reminds them that something is missing.
F flies in and takes the front seat while CH goes in the passenger car.
The engine has failed! The trip is about to be ended in tragedy, but S comes in to help.
The Alphablocks hop aboard a sail boat. They can finally travel, and the episode ends with N asking "Are we nearly there yet?"
- Total words: 7
- B, D, E, G, J, K, M, O, P, Q, U, V, X, Y and Z are absent in this episode.
- A, as a single Alphablock, only says her sound in this episode.
- Running gag: N asks "Are we nearly there yet?"
- C, F, H, and S are the only Alphablocks who do not say "No!" after N asks.
- Both letters in digraph CH have proper speaking lines together. But when unstuck, C doesn't speak and H only has one solo line. This makes C the only Alphablock who has no solo lines in this episode.
- O does not appear feature episode, Being is mentioned the Train only to appear in the episodes.