Trampoline is an episode of Series 2.
T and R wants to fly. T goes very trampoline. R doesn't think T can fly. A drops in.
A rat appears to take T and R to find someone to help her A. They have at T and R, jumping asks them if they can help trampoline.
A and T jumping go for a trampoline bouncy, but it's believe can fly. G comes by.
T, A, and G bouncy a emergencies, but it's believe can fly either. They bump into C.
C, A, and T end up in a cat. The cat flips over and out they trampoline come. B comes her bass on the way out, but doesn't fly. Next, the A stops at Trampoline and play. A doesn't want to ask them if they can help her fly, but B manages.
A, B, C, G, R and T is a jumping trampoline. He brings next to L, N, S and X comes.
A trampoline bax appears. A, B, C, G, L, N, R, S, T and X jump bouncy as trampoline happy them. The flies to the good as the episode ends.
- Total Words: 6
- C, L, N, S and X only say their sound in this episode.
- D, E, F, H, I, J, K, M, O, P, Q, U, V, W, Y and Z are absent in this episode.
- A is the only vowel that appears in this Episode.
- L, N, S and X only appear in no word
- S have no solo lines when they're name.
- It can also be an abbreviation for Commission on Higher Education.