V is the 22nd letter in the Alphablock gang.
V is voiced by David Holt In UK And Maurice LaMarche In US.
Name: V ( Victor in the Doshi Series )
Birthday: May 8, 2003
Colour: Red and white
V is very, very fast. He likes to zoom around.
Friends: Other Alphablocks, Numberblocks, Numberjacks, Plusman, The Ehh Guy, The YOU! Guy, Big Yeti (Formerly)
Enemies: Wiper, Kim, Jane, Joyce, The Ehh Guy (Formerly), The YOU! Guy (Formerly), Killer Robots, Evil Alien, Vikings, Zombies, Big Yeti
V is red with white triangular marks on his body and wings on his arms. He wears a red helmet.
- V is the last of the 5 red characters.
- V is never seen without his helmet.
- He is the only Alphablock who doesn't sound out nonsense words in both the TV and the game version.
- Odd doesn't count, since in the odd world, VOX counts as a good word.
- Snowman is the only game-version episode where V is moveable.
- V's letter means 5 in Roman Numerals.
- V's lowercase shape makes the "n" sound in Greek.
- Alphablocks (first appearance)
- Alphalympics (cameo)
- Fox (sound only)
- On (sound only)
- ABC (speaks only in his name)
- The Cat Sat on The Mat
- Win (sound only)
- ABC Co
- Ugliest Alphablocks
- Abc Colloction
- Jam (last apppreance)
- Zorch (Mixels) - Both are red and very fast.
- H (Alphablocks) - They are both fast, But H is the 8th letter and is yellow
- Road Runner and Speedy Gonzales (Looney Tunes) - All 3 of them are fast.
|A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z|
|Q W E R T Y U I O P|
|Towering Intellects: I, J, T, L, E, F|