Web is an episode of Series 2.
W is walking around. He trips over, but leaves his hanky behind. He starts to wail. But lucky that X comes by and returns the hanky to W. W writes a "w" on the screen. He comes out dressed as a superhero named Wonder Wuh. He goes out to save someone, but no one needs to be saved at all.
A web captures W, E, and B. X comes to the rescue.
X gets them out in two shakes of an ox's tail. Next W hears someone cry for help. B, O, and G are stuck in a bog. W tries to rescue them, but ends up stuck, too. W says he's not a superhero. He just makes everything worse. Luckily, X comes again. It's his very busy day today.
A box makes them unstuck. I tries to give three cheers for the exciting X.
A box has turned into 6 boxes, making them a box monster! X wants to help as the others scatter.
It doesn't work. X is in trouble! W decides to be a hero again. W Says Stop to the box monster.
It starts to rain and the box monster runs away. X thanks W for saving him, but W doesn't need the hanky anymore.
X says so he can have it
- A, C, D, F, H, J, K, L, M, N, P, Q, R, U, V, Y and Z are absent in this episode.
- This is the only episode where a nonsense word is sounded out by X.
- The nonsense word XET is short for xyloglucan endo-transglycosylase.
- G, O, S and X only say their sound in this episode.
- N is the only consonant who did not appear in this episode.
- W have in super-hero's first last week with X.
- BRIAN WAS STUCK IN THE MUD LIKE W FROM ALPHABLOCKS!