Y is the 25th and youngest Alphablock (UK version of Alphablock) in the letter gang.
Y is voiced by Lizzie Waterworth in the UK and Liam Dwyer in the game.
He is a light yellow block with a lowercase letter 'y' in her 'head'. He appears to have a tiny curl of hair sticking out from the top, and freckles on her cheeks. He is a semivowel (a vowel that is a consonant).
Y's best friend is W. W is a little kid, and so is Y.
Y's sidekick is M because they are best buddies to each other.
- Alphablocks (first appearance)
- Bee (cameo)
- Key (sound only) (no solo lines)
- Cha Cha Cha (cameo)
- Fox (sound only) (long "e")
- Map (no words made)
- On (sound only)
- Champ (sound only)
- Birthday Girl (no solo lines)
- Cowboy (last appearance)
- Y's lowercase shape makes the "u" sound in Cyrillic languages.
- She is a light yellow block.
- In the PH version, she is voiced by NARA
- In the UK version, she is voiced by Lizzie Waterworth.
- She looks like young because she is the youngest letter in the alphabet gang.
- Y is sometimes not a vowel because she is consonants with B, C, D, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, P, Q, R, S, T, V, W, X, and Z. Some moments she does.
- Churchill (Churchill Insurance) Both say yes.
|A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z|
|Q W E R T Y U I O P|
|Common: A, E, I, L, N, O, R, S, T, U|
|Towering Intellects: I, J, T, L, E, F|