|No, You can't edit this page, from H.|
Y is the 25th and youngest Alphablock (UK version of Alphablock) in the letter gang.
Y is voiced by Lizzie Waterworth in the UK and Liam Dwyer in the game.
Birthday: November 30, 2007
He is a light yellow block with a lowercase letter 'y' in his 'head'. He appears to have a tiny curl of hair sticking out from the top, and freckles on his cheeks. He is a semivowel (a vowel that is a consonant).
Y's best friend is W. W is a little kid, and so is Y.
Y's sidekick is M because they are best buddies to each other.
- Alphablocks (first appearance)
- Bee (cameo)
- Key (sound only) (no solo lines)
- Cha Cha Cha (cameo)
- Fox (sound only) (long "e")
- Map (no words made)
- On (sound only)
- Champ (sound only)
- Birthday Girl (no solo lines)
- Cowboy ()
- Y's lowercase shape makes the "u" sound in Cyrillic languages.
- He is a very light yellow block
- In the PH version, he is voiced by NARA
- In the UK version, he is voiced by Lizzie Waterworth.
- He looks like young because he is the youngest letter in the alphabet gang.
- Y is sometimes not a vowel because he is consonants with B, C, D, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, P, Q, R, S, T, V, W, X, and Z. Some moments he does.
- Churchill (Churchill Insurance) Both say yes.
- In Name (season 4 episode) if your not sure why is 14 year old A with 3 year old Y AY Can sometimes be confusing so why is it like that AY
- Y is a very shy block even though he is fun to play with he also has a bubbly personality and also very curious of stuff “Why are we singing this” “why are you always asleep?” “Why do you’re letters float in the sky?” He is a fun block he says yay, yippie and some other words.
- In The episode Why (Season 1) he admits that he is shy after T And R gave Y a chance and he is not a shy block anymore
|A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z|
|Q W E R T Y U I O P|
|Common: A, E, I, L, N, O, R, S, T, U|
|Towering Intellects: I, J, T, L, E, F|