Z is the 26th and final letter in the Alphablock gang.
Z is voiced by David Holt In The UK and Tom Kenny in the US.
Birthday: June 11, 1930
Colour: Green with a silvery-white hair and beard
Friends and Family
Family: Unknown Father
Friends: Other Alphablocks , Numberblocks, Numberjacks, The Ehh Guy , The YOU! Guy , Big Yeti (Former Best Friend)
Enemies: The Ehh Guy (Formerly) , The YOU! Guy (Formerly) , Killer Robots , Evil Alien, Vikings , Zombies , Big Yeti
Z is green with silvery-white eyebrows and beard and wears a badge on the right side of his chest. Sometimes he sports a walking stick.
Some prototypes of Z include either having a different color, no facial hair or beard, wearing pajamas, or a superhero.
- Alphablocks (first appearance)
- Bee (sound only)
- Party (cameo)
- Cha Cha Cha
- Alphalympics (says qwjz)
- Fox (sound only)
- Box (cameo)
- On (sound only)
- Qwjz (last appearance)
Since Alphablocks aired in the UK, Z's name is pronounced "zed". But if America would air the show, then Z's name would be pronounced "zee". Z is from Barney and Friends Sesame Street And Teletubbies on pbs Kids
- a letter in Alphabet.
- Z is the first Alphablock to have a final appearance of the series. (Hey)
- Z is the oldest character in the series so far, the youngest is Y.
- Mr Lazy (Mr Men) - Both like to sleep anywhere.
- Jeff Fatt and Lachy Gillespie (The Wiggles) - All three like to sleep.
- Bedtime Bear (Care Bears) - Both like to sleep, except Bedtime Bear only sleeps in the daytime.
- Grandpa Lou Pickles (Rugrats) - Both are old and like to sleep.
|A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z|
|Q W E R T Y U I O P|
|Common: A, E, I, L, N, O, R, S, T, U|
|Towering Intellects: I, J, T, L, E, F|