Zap is an episode of Series 2.
Y sees Z sleeping. P pops in. A drops in between Z and P.
Z zaps away his letters. Z calls them back, but falls asleep again. Y has to get the letters back. K comes to help.
A, Y, and Z ride a yak in search for the missing letters. P pops back.
Y, A, and P yap loudly, but Y warns them not to yap because that wakes Z up. L sings him a lullaby. E yells out his sound with his loudhailer when is warned not to by Y.
"Yell, yell, yell, yellllll!" Z wakes up and falls off the spooked yak running away. He doubles up. Y tells ZZ what happened to the single Z. ZZ sends in J and A.
Jazz music plays, but it's no use. ZZ sends in D for marching music and G and I to form a word.
A zigzag is drawn out of zeds! Z calls the letters for attention and falls asleep. Everyone laughs as the episode ends.
- Total Words: 6.
- B, C, F, H, M, N, O, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W and X are absent in this episode.
- D, E, G, I, J, and L only say their sound in this episode.
- However, E can be heard yelling "yell" through his echo-y loudhailer.
- This is D play not Drum this episode.
- When Y and Z some best friend without W.
- This New Moon was Zap's in April 24th 2009.